霍晓红 SPACE

又一个WordPress站点

首页 >全部文章 > 正文内容
【视频】| 成功的关键不是智商,而是毅力 TED-弘毅书院

為承傳中華傳統文化而不懈努力!
歡迎關註並轉發!隨喜功德!

成功的关键不是智商,而是毅力,其实以大多数人的努力程度,还谈不上拼天分!最能预测一个人能否成功的因素,不是一晚上的熬夜学习,而是一直努力神意高达 ,恒久不变的毅力,看看下面这个TED演讲,或许会对你有所启发↓↓↓
英文演讲稿
The Key to Success
When I was 27 years old, I left a very commandingjob, amanaging consulting, for a job that was even more demanding割发代首 , teaching.
I went to teach seventh graders math intheNew York City Public Schools. And like any teacher, I madequizzesand tests, I gave out homework assignments.
Whenthework came back,孔垂燊 I calculated rates.
What strikeme was that, IQ was not the only difference between my best and my worst students.Someof my strongest performersdid nothaveIQ scores. Some of my smartest kids weren’t doing so well. And that got me thinking.The Kinds of things that you need to learn in seventh grade math sure they’re hard. But these concepts are not impossible沈阳医学院专科, and I was firmly convinced that every one of my students could learn material if they worked long and hard enough.
After several more years of teaching, I came to the conclusion that what we need in education is a much better understanding in students and learning from a motivational perspective, from a psychological perspective.
In education南宫玉耀 , the one thing we know how to measure best is IQ. But what if doing well in school and in life depend on much more that your ability to learn quickly and easily. SoIleft the classroom and went to a graduate school to become a psychologist. I started studying kids and adults in all kinds of super challenging settings.And in every study my question was who’s successful here and why. My research team and I went to West Point military catemy.We try to predict which cadets would stay in the military training, which would drop out.We went tothenational spelling bee, we tried to predict which children would advance far this inthecompetition.We studied rockyteachers working in really tough neighborhoods, asking which teacher are still going to be there in teaching by the end of the school year, and of those, who would be the most effective at improving learning outcomes for their students.We partnered with private companies爱笑种梦师, asking which of these sales people are going to keep their jobs and who’s going to earn the most money. In all those verydifferentcontexts, one characteristic emerged as a significant predictor of success, and it wasn’t social intelligence李秋成 , it wasn’t good looks, physical health and it wasn't IQ. It was grit.
Grit is passion and forvery long-term goals. Grit is having. Grit is sticking with your future, day in重生之仙欲 , day out, not just for the week, not just for the month, but for years, and working really hard to make that future a reality. Grit is living a life like it’s a marathon, not a.
A few years ago, I started studying grit in Chicago public schools. I asked thousands of high school juniors to take greatquestionnaires, and then waited around over a year to see who would graduate. Turns out that, grittier kids are significantly morelikelyto graduate, even whenImatched them on every characteristicIcould measure.Things like family income, standardized achievement tests scores even how save kids felt when they were at school.So it’s not that West Point or the national Spelling Bee that grit matters, it’s also in school, especially for kids at rates ofdropping out.To me the most shocking thing about grit is that how little we know, how little science knows about building it. Every day parents and teachers asked me how do I build grit kids? What do I do to teach kid a solid work? How doIkeep them motivated on the long run?The honest answer is, I don’t know.WhatIdo know is that talent doesn’t make you gritty, our data show very clearly that there are many talented individuals who simply do not follow through on their commitments. In fact, in our data雨化田 , girt is usually unrelated or even inversely related to measures of talent. So farthebest answer of building grit in kids is something called growth mindset. Thisis an ideadeveloped at Stanford University by, and it is the belief that the ability to learn is not fixed龙争大唐 ,thatit can change withyour effort. Doctor shows that when kids read and learned about the brain and how it changes and grows in response to challenge, they’re muchlikelyto persevere when they fail.Because they don’t believe failure is a permanent condition.So growth mind sit is a great idea for building grit, but we need more and that’s why I’m going to end my remarks英创人才 , because that’s where we are and that’s the world thatstands before us. We need to take our best ideas, our strongest intuitions and we need to test them, we need to measure whether we have been successful and we have to be willing to fail, to be wrong, to start over again with the lessons learnt.In other words we need to be gritty in getting our kids grittier.

莱芜弘毅教育关于读经老师自我发展及传统文化人才自修的倡议
连续读一小时和连续读三小时经典的不同效果
空山:老实大量读经的关键,在于家长的信心
书读百遍,大脑改变——读经教育打造升级版大脑“硬件”!
李鹏老师: 有教无类与学堂的招生原则
读经是一生酝酿神圣铸剑师 ,是对孩子最划算的投资

弘毅书院的小店
了解文渊阁点读笔详情

上一篇:演绎论坛【视频】- 特警飞豹突击队 苦练技能砺精兵 一线警察-平安天山 下一篇:朗播网【视频】- 看完你会更懂白羊座姑娘 星座男女-成功妈妈2000

繁华落尽 转瞬即逝

我们需要透过一系列的训练来突破关卡,我们需要达到一个不受到过去历史的羁绊的心境,透过这样的心境,进而引导成为一个适合进行前进到战士人,我们需要成为一个完美无缺的战士,我们的目标是遵循着力量进入无限的领域和穿越!